Sunday, January 15, 2012

3 in 30 update

3in30 Challenge

What was I thinking is kind of crossing my mind right now!  2 weeks have gone by and not really much accomplished!  I think I bit off slightly more then I could chew and was much too ambitious for not only my first month of the challenge, but by far my busiest month of the year at work.  The need for re-vamping is here:
1) Pack up the Living Room & Dining Room and purge/organize as I un-pack them.  The flooring project has been delayed to the beginning of February, due to backordered items.  The rooms are getting closer to being emptied, so the new goal is to complete this by the end of the month.  However the purging and organizing will need to be placed on hold until February when the flooring is completed. 

2) Exercise 2-3 times per week (at least!).  Haha!  This has not happened at all, although I have decided where in my schedule this should be able to fit.  My thinking is that once I get home from work with the kids and get them settled with dinner, they can play in the basement playroom while I use the treadmill (once setup in that room).  My goal for this week is to dig out the treadmill and set it up and hopefully walk on it at least once this week.  I have a few nights with plans already, so if I get that done I'll be quite happy. 

3) Start prepping for my mothers of multiples' spring consignment sale.   Although I have not done much in this department either, I have started entering a few things into our new electronic consignment tagging system and plan to pull my bins out this week to start organizing and tagging items.  This will be my major focus for the next 2 weeks. 

I'm hoping to be able to buckle down a bit more now that things are not quite as crazy at work and my husband has gotten over being sick and get much more accomplished in the next 2 weeks then I did in the last 2 weeks... wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a slow start. It looks like you have done more than you think you have. Don't give up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making great progress :) Can't wait to see your new floors!

    ReplyDelete