Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful for Cole

My first born child (by a minute anyway!), Cole James or "Superman" as he prefers.  He's literally my little bull in a china shop and I love him to pieces!

I love that he loves to kiss and snuggle with me (I wish that this could last forever)

I love that he wears his heart on his sleeve, but hopes that he will loosen up a bit (Let me tell you how he refuses to talk to his previous teacher that he LOVED because he moved to the next classroom and is mad at her)

I love that his favorite activity is to run laps (and hope that his newly diagosed asthma will never prevent him from being able to be athletic)

I love that although just a little over a year ago he could only say 2 words and through the help of early intervention (which after 6 months of service he had improved so much that he no longer qualified for services) and beginning daycare you would now see no signs of that.  He is even able to SPELL his first name!

I love that he has an awesome relationship with his doctor and is such a good boy when he needs his breathing treatments.

I love that he has such a passion for animals, especially those that live in the zoo (he was even the cutest little zoo keeper for Halloween).

I love that he has been potty trained for over 6 months (except at night) and was able to move up to the big boy 3 year old room and is learning new things every day!

I love that you made me a Mommy and that we have been bonding since the moment you were placed inside me... my little pumpkin!

1 comment: