Friday, October 21, 2011

A wedding and a birthday party

This past weekend was a 3 day weekend for me & Jim!  Woohoo!!! Dare I say that every weekend should be that long at the very least. 

Friday afternoon Jim and I headed to the wedding of my cousin's cousin (so practically family), Eric & his beautiful bride Sarah!  It was a small but fabulous affair at a historical park and museum in Delaware.  It was so much fun to get together with our family and dance the night away.


Saturday morning we headed to our friend's house for their daughter Bella's Abby Cadabby 2nd Birthday Party.  The kids LOVE Abby Cadabby so they were super excited.  Summie had received Abby Cadabby wings from a previous goodie bag, so we paired them with a pink dress with a ruffled tulle skirt.  Quite the princess!  She was oh so delighted when guess who arrived??? ... you guessed it!  Abby Cadabby herself!  She was instantly in love!

Summie showing Abby her wings

The kids had such a magical time at the party.  They got to play with their cousins and the other kids there.  Summie got a fairy crown and wand (hand made by my crafty friend and mother of the birthday princess!)  They played playdoh with their Daddy, which was really cute for me to watch.

Playdoh with Daddy!
We all had such a great time together and I got to see my friend Aurie for the second time in a little over a month and got to see my big sister for the second time in the same weekend!  Now onto this weekend's fun!  Hopefully I'll update sooner :) 

1 comment: