Monday, November 18, 2013

Another week to be thankful for....

Looking ahead our schedule is about to get incredibly hectic, but part of the reason is why because we are very blessed to live near to so many of our friends and family.  It always makes for a busy holiday season and while it can be stressful.... I absolutely love having so many people we love nearby! 

CountingBlessings
http://www.ourgoodfamily.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/CountingBlessings.jpg

Here are some of my top blessings that I'm counting this week...
  • I'm thankful that 12 years ago on November 9, 2001 that Jim and I went on our first date and that we hit it off from the start and although we've had our ups and downs we're still going strong! 
  • I'm thankful for being invited to the kids' friend's house for the Eagles game last week we all had a blast! 
  • I'm thankful that Summer & Cole's teachers are thoughtful enough to coordinate things to be easier for me without me even having to ask.  This week that had already coordinated with each other to make themselves available on the same day for me to come in for both kindergarten conferences on the same day even though they were assigned different days for their classes. 
  • I'm thankful that I was able to get into an orthopedic doctor the day after my primary doctor referred me to one so that I could start healing my foot/ankle for my very busy holiday season... fingers crossed! 
  • I am thankful that I was able to go to my twin moms' convention and catch up with my friends and thankful that I was able to represent my club as member of the year.
     

  • I am thankful that Cole had a big cheering section for his last soccer game, especially since I couldn't be there and that Uncle Chris was able to take a team shot with their trophies to send to me!  Did I mention how awesome it is to live near so much of our family?

  • I am thankful that as I went through Cole's folder from school that I turned over one of his worksheets and found this!  He was told to write sentences or sight words on the back of his worksheet and this is what he wrote.  I'm not going to lie... I balled my eyes out! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe - how sweet!! I would have cried as well :) Congrats on being Mom of the Year!!

    ReplyDelete