Friday, February 3, 2012

February Goals

3in30 Challenge

I truly can't believe that it is February already.  I didn't make out so well with my January goals, but I am hanging in there and trying again!

1) Create and stick to a weekly laundry schedule.  Laundry is beyond out of control and I find myself completely overwhelmed with how to make a dent in it.  I can't just try to catch up on the weekends and the occassional after work load, especially when we are always running here and there on the weekends. 
2) Organize, sort & tag for my March consignment sale.  I need to see if anything from last year will still fit the kids and work on getting the rest ready for the sale. 
3) Try some fun new menu options for me & Summer.  Summer is currently on a dairy free diet (more on reasons for that later) and I am working on a very low fat diet due to my recent gallstone diagnosis. 

There they are... short sweet and I am optimistic that they will get accomplished this month!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Way to stick with it.
    Laundry can definately be overwhelming especially if you get behind.
    I hope you can get it into a schedule. It really works to do it that way for sure.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! When you set up your laundry schedule, be sure to include time to come do mine, k?

    ReplyDelete