- I am thankful that Jim was given a chance at a different position and so far is liking his placement
- I am thankful that he had a few extra days off and was able to run some errands for me
- I am thankful that Cole scored 2 goals in his soccer game last weekend and that Grandma, Grandpa & Aunt Yiz were there to see it!
- I am thankful that my in-laws had a great trip to Disney and brought us some amazing gifts back.... I got an awesome Mickey fedora that I'm waiting to sport :)
- I am thankful that Summer and I were able to attend an amazing shower for my dear cousin Kate and spend time catching up with my family. I was so proud of my little girl who was super shy at the get go, but wound up blossoming into this grown up who was super into all the "pots and pans" that Aunt Kate received
- I am thankful for pumpkin muchkins that someone keeps bringing to my office
- I am thankful that I got back to the gym 2 times this week.... once with my awesome sister-in-law
- I am thankful that I am getting back into cooking, which is not only a huge cost savings but also much healthier for our family
Sunday, October 13, 2013
Another week with more blessings to count...
It's been a long stressful week at work... quarterly closes are my least favorite... and this one was especially problematic....